First, see if your recommendation is available for purchase through the library's OverDrive service. .
1) Go to OverDrive and Log in using Your Card
2) Go to Advanced Search and type in title, author, etc.
3) Under the Advanced Search option Availability - > select Recommend to Library
4) Click the Search button. If the OverDrive title is available for Library Purchase, the title will be listed. Click on Recommend.
5) You will then see the titles you Recommended under the My Account - > Recommendations section.
Customers can recommend 2 titles per week.
Please note that not every digital title is available for Libraries to purchase via OverDrive, dependent on the publishers. If you can't find your digital recommendation in OverDrive, head over to our Suggest a Purchase page and recommend the title in physical format.
For more information on Suggesting titles please visit the link below.