In order to use Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) you must have an Adobe ID, once you have the ID you are able to authorize your device to obtain ebooks.
If you need to obtain an Adobe ID click here.
If you already have an Adobe ID there are two ways to authorize your device:
- Connect your device to your authorized computer
- Connect your eBook reader to the computer.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions on your computer. You will be prompted to authorize the device with the same Adobe ID that is registered on the computer.
- Click Authorize Device.
- Wait a few moments while ADE is being activated.
- ADE reports that your device is successfully authorized.
- Click Finished.
- You can now transfer eBooks from ADE to your eBook reader.
- Connect wirelessly to Adobe Digital Editions (most devices that use the OverDrive App will prompt you to authorize through Adobe Digital Editions after the app is installed).