There are a few possibilities, all of which are solveable!
- Since you placed the hold, have you gotten a new library card?
Are you sure you're checking your OverDrive Account? It is not the same as your regular library account.
Are you sure this is the same library card used to place the hold?
- Just let us know your email address and new card number and we'll have OverDrive move the holds over. This can take a couple of days, so be sure to let us know as soon as possible!
- Call your local branch or fill out the question form at ask.mysapl.org.
Has the 2-day (48-hour) period in which you are allowed to pick up the hold already expired?
- Some families share email addresses. Check your other family members' cards.
- If you just missed the window, you can always put the item back on hold. Who knows? If no one was on hold after you, it may be available for you to check out still. Just search for it in OverDrive to find out!
If none of these is your issue, just fill out the question form at ask.mysapl.org
, and be sure to include all the information we may need to get your issue solved. Happy Reading!