When you log in to My Account, you can check the hold status of any physical* item you have placed on hold. Click on “# Requests (holds)” to see a list of items currently on hold for you. The status of each hold is listed in the middle of the screen, between the item’s title and your selected pickup location.
- This item is not currently checked out and should be available at one of the library branches to fill your hold.
- Do not check the shelf yourself.
- The library staff will pull an available copy of the book and send it to the location you chose for pick-up.
- The items you have requested are on the hold shelf at your pick up location and need to be picked up by the date specified.
- You will be notified through email or with an automated telephone call.
- If you need to update your email address or phone number, you can do so by logging in to My Account.
- The items you have requested are being sent to your pick up location.
- Your hold is placed for a specific copy, which is currently checked out and due back on the date shown.
Hold X of Y
- Your hold is #X of the total number of holds Y.
- You may view the number of copies by clicking on the title.
- This item has been received by the library, but is not available to the public yet.
- The status will change to Check Shelf when it is ready for circulation.
- You may place holds on items in process.
*does not include holds for Digital Holds including OverDrive and RBdigital