1. Start at the Interlibrary Loan Service Page
2. After reading the Important Information, click I Agree
3. Enter the title of the item you are searching for and click Go.
4. Click the WorldCat Sign in link (in the upper right hand corner.)
5. To sign in enter your username and password; click Continue.
If you do not have an account:
6. Select an item, Go to Save to (above the items listed), choose a list from the drop down menu and then click Save
7. To create a new list, Type a name for your list, then select public or private for your list privacy, click Create New List, then click Save
8. Click Sign Out.
Check out the attached presentation of How To Make a List in WorldCat.
To access your list
1. Sign In.
2. Click on My WorldCat.
3. Click on My Lists.
To place an interlibrary loan request directly from your list.
1. Choose your list from the drop down menu.
2. Click on the title of an item.
3. If available, click request item.