Use this search if you know the name of a person who created your title: author, illustrator, editor, artist, producer, director, actor, composer, musician, performer, etc.
- Enter last name first, then first name. Commas are not necessary.
- Names with apostrophes may be entered either with or without an apostrophe.
- Hyphenated names may be typed with a hyphen or a space
- baden-powell robert
- baden powell
- You may search for works created by an organization, governmental body, music group, etc.:
- united states congress
- american medical association
- If there is only one match for that last and first name, all works by this author in the library catalog will be displayed.
- If there is more than one match, you will see a browse list of names.
- If you misspell a name or there is not a match, a browse list will be displayed with "Your search for XYZ would be here."
Search by Author and Title
Limit by Material Type
- You must first search for an author, then click "Limit Search"
- You will be able to limit your search by material type, language, publication date, and publisher.