Exporting can be used to save the results of your searches, your reading history, or your wish list(s). You can save the list to a file or send it to an email address.
To export your reading history or a wish list, log in to My Account, navigate to Reading History or Wish List and click "Export." To export other items, you must first save them to your cart, then click "View Cart" and "Export Items." Once you are on the Export page, you will be able to save or email the list.
- Edit the List
- You can remove items from the list before exporting it.
- Select the check-box next to any item you wish to remove and click "Delete Selected."
- Select a Format
- The "Full Display" option exports the entire bibliographic record for each item, including a summary (if available) and a list of libraries owning a copy of the item and its availability.
- The "Brief Display" option creates a list with the author, title, and publication information for each item. Series information is included, if available.
- The Pro-Cite and End-Note/RefWorks options are designed to work with those specific bibliographic management software brands. If you are unfamiliar with them, choose Full Display or Brief Display instead.
- Send the List
- Enter an email address to send the list to yourself or someone else.
- Choose "Local Disk" to save the list to your computer.