Is your card in good standing?
How many items do you have on hold?
- You can have up to 25 items on hold at one time.
What type of item are you trying to place on hold?
Does SAPL own a copy of the item?
- If you see a title in the catalog, but there is no “Place Hold” button or no copies attached to the title, most likely all copies are lost.
- You can use our Interlibrary Loan service to request the book from a different library system.
- Please report this title so that we can remove it.
- If you have problems placing a hold online, call 207-2500 to place a hold over the phone. Please have your card with you when you call. You will be asked for your library card number in order to place items on hold.
- If you continue to have problems, contact us online or call 207-2500.