How do I save a list of items when searching the catalog?
If you want to create a temporary list, you can add items to your cart. This is a useful way to export a list of items or place multiple items on hold at one time. You can also keep the list for future use by saving it as a Wish List (this requires logging in).
- Search the catalog
- From the main catalog page, search for items.
- Add to Cart
- On the results page, click the "+ To Cart" icon next to the item you wish to save.
- If you do not see this button, click the "Select" check-box next to the item(s) you wish to save and click on the "+ Add Selected" button at the top or bottom of the page.
- Repeat the above steps until you have selected all the items which interest you and added them to your cart.
- Export, Place Holds, or Save to a Wish List
- Click the "View Cart" button at the top of the page
- To place holds on some or all items on the list, click "Place Hold(s)" and then click "Hold All" or select some items and click "Hold Selected"
- To export the list, click "Export Items."
- To save the list for future use, click "+ Wish List." You will be able to add the items to an existing list or create a new one. (You must be logged in to your account to save items to a Wish List.)
Please Note: Items saved to your cart are not kept beyond the current browser session. If you want to save the items so you can access them in the future, please export the list or save the items to a Wish List.