What kinds of downloadable materials are available?
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2011 | 2032 Views
Was this helpful? 3 0
Searching for Items
- Search the Catalog
- You can designate a format type when doing a quick or advanced search. Select one of the following format types, or press the Ctrl button while clicking to select multiple format types:
- Audiobooks – Downloadable
- Music – Downloadable
- Video – Downloadable
- Search OverDrive
- Search for books, audiobooks, music and video directly through OverDrive
- Search OneClickdigital
- Search for downloadable audiobooks directly through OneClickdigital
- Search Freegal
- Search for music from the Sony catalog directly through Freegal
- Find out the basics with a Digital Media Guided Tour.
- Before you browse available media, download OverDrive Media Console.
- Get answers to your questions.
- Step by step instructions on using OneClickdigital are provided on the help page.
- Some ebook collections can be read only through a browser and cannot be saved or transferred to a portable device. The ebooks on EBSCOhost collection is one of the larger collections that fall under this category. The Overdrive, Freegal and OneClickdigital collections are entirely downloadable.