How do I replace a lost or stolen card?
Last Updated: Dec 09, 2011 | 926 Views
Topics: My Account
Was this helpful? 3 2
If You Lose Your Library Card
- Report the lost card immediately to the nearest San Antonio Public Library Location.
- You are responsible for items borrowed on your card.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for items checked out on their child’s card.
Replacing Your Lost Card
- Please bring a photo ID and proof of current address with you to any San Antonio Public Library Location to replace your card.
- There is no charge to replace a library card.