When does my card expire and how do I renew it?
Last Updated: Dec 09, 2011 | 7707 Views
Topics: My Account
Was this helpful? 22 8
- Library cards expire every two years.
- Your card’s expiration date is shown when you log in to My Account.
- When your account is expired, you are not able to renew items or place holds online.
- Update your account by renewing your card.
- Renew your card in person at any San Antonio Public Library Location.
- You need a photo ID and proof of current address – like your driver’s license.
- If your photo ID does not include your current address, you can use something like a utility bill if it includes your current address.
- To renew your card, your account balance must be at zero, and you must not have more than 5 items overdue. See Paying Fines and Fees.
- Library cards cannot be renewed over the telephone, through email, or online.