How do I get my account information?
From the Library’s website, you can get your account information from the My Account tab. This is your gateway to account information including items you currently have checked-out, their due dates, the status of items you have on hold and many other features to make account management a breeze.
- Log in to My Account
- You are now able to:
- View all materials checked out on your library card and their due dates.
- Renew all or some of the checked out items.
- Place holds one at a time or multiple holds at the same time.
- Check the status of an item you have placed on hold.
- Create lists of titles and export them.
- Save preferred searches.
- Update your account information.
- View your card’s expiration date.
- Log out
- To protect your personal information from unauthorized use, remember to log out after viewing your patron record.
- To clear your personal information from the computer completely, close the browser window after logging out.